What information does Beyond Clicks collect about me?
In the course of providing the Service we will need to collect, use and retain details such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and PPC Spend (if shared).
How do Beyond Clicks use my information?
Information is used to enable us to contact you with relevant information on our system. We may occasionally use this data to market relevant product updates too.
Will Beyond Clicks share my information with anyone?
In addition to Beyond Clicks contacting you we may share your information with one selected third party partner that is relevant to your business activity. You will only receive a maximum of one marketing attempt from this partner.
Security and storage of personal information
We process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant legislation.
How long will you keep my personal information?
We keep your data for a period of 24 months or for as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. We continually review the data records we have, and should we learn that we have not received contact from you we will ask if you wish to keep hearing from us. If we do not receive a reply or opt in we will remove your data.
If you wish for your data to be removed at any time please email email@example.com and we will remove it.
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access – You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability – You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object – You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you have any comments or queries in relation to this policy please contact our Compliance department:
Suite 3a, Chantry House
10a High Street