Whether you've got a quick question or you want to dig a bit deeper, we can help. Speak to one of our experts on 01277 424924.
Insurance Pay Per Click: How To Kill It
Many Brokers still run scared of Insurance Pay Per Click.
You needn’t be one of them.
It’s true that it can be time consuming to set up & effectively manage your Insurance Pay Per Click campaigns. Added to this is the fact that the insurance industry is fiercely competitive & complex.
Beyond Clicks are here to utilise our compounded knowledge of Insurance Pay Per Click to save your business time, resource & money.
The best bit is we are so proud of our expertise that we are happy to share it with you!
So, what is Insurance Pay Per Click?
Insurance Pay Per Click is a method of promoting your insurance products & services via major search engines.
Search engines such as Google & Bing allow consumers to search for a product, service or brand & matches them with listings that fit their needs based on the terms they are searching for.
In short, your ads only show up when a user searches for your product.
Key objectives of Insurance Pay Per Click:
- Generate leads & sales
- Increase traffic to your website
- Improve conversion rates
- Increase brand visibility – consider using image extensions (https://www.beyondclicks.co.uk/blogs/google-ads-image-extensions/ ) to create standout against competitors.
Key Benefits of Insurance Pay Per Click:
- Control over budgets – you set your budget & control your bids.
- Control over targeting – promote your insurance product using keyword targeting. Hone in on your best converting footprint by utilising demographic targeting or mirror your lead gen criteria with location targeting.
- Stop start – pause & restart your activity whenever you choose. Perfect for generating leads during your office hours or reacting to busy/quiet periods.
- Use your budget to appear at the top of the page – organic (free) search can take months & years to bump your brand up the ranks. Insurance pay per click gets you there faster.
- It is Accountable – real time reporting – track website actions effectively whether it be calls, form completions, sales or online quotes.
- Best of all, you only pay when a user clicks on your ad.
This is where we come in.
Beyond Clicks talk the Insurance Pay Per Click language & understand your requirements as an insurance broker. We can get the most from your marketing budgets.
Does It Cost A Lot Of Money? Will It Exhaust My Budget?
- You only pay when a user clicks on your ad – so make sure your ads stand out & are relevant.
- You control how much you spend – set your daily budget to a figure you’re comfortable with & work within your budget constraints.
- Insurance pay per click allows brokers of all sizes to compete. You don’t need the large budgets that large brokers or aggregators have to advertise on Google & Microsoft.
- Google & Microsoft ads can overspend advertisers budgets by up to two times your average daily budget (https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375423?hl=en-GB) – At Beyond Clicks, we have built a platform that interacts with Google & Microsoft Ads API. This notifies us every time a campaign hits budget & automatically pauses the campaign and re-enables it when it is next due to be live. This means you won’t overspend & we can highlight any opportunities for additional spend.
- Some keywords will cost more but have higher volume. This is no bad thing. But be smarter & more specific about your insurance product offerings.
Top Targeting Advice for Insurance Brokers:
- Carefully consider the product/service you are offering. What phrases do you think the consumer will use?
- Be mindful that using generic phrases such as ‘car insurance’ will eat into your budget considerably as these terms are broad.
- It’s true this term will deliver a lot of traffic but is this traffic relevant? Could you be more targeted? This would increase the opportunity of converting that search into a sale.
- Identifying the specifics of your product offering is crucial.
- Break it down.
- Be aware that Insurance Pay Per Click has evolved. It is smart & Google wants to find the fastest solution to the users search query.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the user journey is seamless. The user needs to find the answer as quickly as possible. This prevents them from abandoning the search.
- If the user is engaged, you get the sale & Google gets paid for the click on the ad…….It’s a win win!
How Do I Stand Out Against Other Insurance Brokers?
- The answer is simple. Make it as easy as possible for the user to connect with your brand.
- Consider all the targeted phrases surrounding your product and group them together. This allows you to use keywords, create ads and format your landing pages so they really speak to the user and give them what they’ve asked for.
- Relevance is key.
Insurance Pay Per Click is essential for your brand & whilst we hope this has helped with some pointers on how to achieve the best results, if it seems overwhelming, we can manage it for you!
Our 95% client retention rate & Google Premier Partner status proves that we are more than capable of managing your insurance pay per click & driving results directly to your insurance business.
Contact us Today
Get in Touch
Insurance Pay Per Click Platforms.
We take an holistic approach and blend platforms to find your perfect target market
Insurance Industry knowledge.
It is what sets us apart from the competition
Scheme criteria targeting.
We use scheme criteria to build & optimise Insurance Pay Per Click campaigns. We understand you cannot or may not want to quote every type of risk profile.
Optimising across all possible variables, such as users age, location, gender, times, days and competition levels.
Cost per Sale reporting.
Along with transparency we work with your in-house systems to generate reports that include the metrics that matter to your business.